Re: Turbo Junk

To: <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo Junk
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:49:26 -0700
Show's your thinking.... yeah I already looked at the Big Block stuff....
and yeah it's not to bad.....Already checked into redoing the rear end to
stand it....

Twin's are better then singles and about the same price (sorta ) and I
think I learned some more today... Wow what a learning curve... reminds me
of my first race last year when I was walking around looking for someone to
check my plugs....  (always nice to reflect on where you been)

Don't forget the Firesuit and so on.... ain't nothing bout this
Cheap...Except Ole Ed's midnight raiding of the ICE MACHINES..... you know
I think I will just have to be Security and steal it back!

Keith