Re: Web Site

To: Gary & Bonnie LaRonge <laronge@myhome.net>
Subject: Re: Web Site
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 07:03:33 -0700
Gary & Bonnie,

Yes it would have been nice to chat. Didn't see your vehicle, where were
you staying? Are you going to try for the World Finals, (if it happens)?

My web site is "www.bryantauto.com".

I'm anxiously awaiting the Maxton report, I assume that all went well
with those that attended.

Jeff and I, and our spouses, are going to the "GAS UP" at Jack
Mendenhall's in Buellton CA this weekend, the gals will probably spend
most of their time in nearby Solvang shopping. Next weekend Jeff and I
are going to the El Mirage Lakes meet, then to the World Finals the next
week, hopefully. A busy October is planned!

Tom