RE: Streamliner

To: "'V4GR@aol.com'" <V4GR@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Streamliner
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:54:34 -0700
The Dozier and Hegarty- Mopar, Goodguys, PPG, Flowmaster, MBNA #2525
Streamliner ran in AA/GS this year. According to his entry, he has a 528 ci
hemi. I heard it make a few passes standing on the starting line. I'd be
surprised if he's running mufflers. If he is, I want a set, cause that thing
sounded so good, I would have guessed it was running on a 50% load of Nitro
had I not smelled the gasoline fumes. ( It was very loud and very healthy
sounding).

Darrell Ferguson
BLACK RADON ENGINEERING
# 939 BBFALT