Something borrowed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Something borrowed
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:33:02 -0700
Mayf asked me a good question and I thought it would be a good Idea for us
to share our common experiences to complete his check lists...

His question is what did you not take that you needed....  Personally I am
going to add what I loaned out and what I borrowed rather then what I
forgot...

Engine hoist ---- Doug Odom
header gaskets --- Lionel Williams
Locktight--- John Beckett
anti-seize-- John again...
Oil Pump Primer -- Mark Allan

Thanks to all of you....

I loaned out my Electric drill and several bolts and rivets Wire connectors
and wire cutters.... my Trailer and duct tape.... Fire bottle....(scary to
loan but the fella needed it for a return on a record).... Tim snips...
More rivets....pry bar. Hammers....

and I forgot to bring the Teflon tape.... other then that I didn't use but
a couple of things I brought... my Printer for the Tach.... and the two
extra tarps... but otherwise I used it all... and ran till the last hour of
the last day.

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )