Re: Bonneville

To: wspotter@jps.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:03:33 -0400
hi wes, all- yeah, we will be travelling thru nevada because the car is in
california with my brother darrell, i guess he would be the designer /
builder and i would be the fabricator. either i fly out to california from
connecticut once in a great while or he sends me a description of what he
needs and i fab it up for him. i've got a stack of ups and fed-ex receipts
about 2 inches high due to the fact i'm trying to help build the car from
3000 miles away. i'm flying to cali on 8/11 to do a round-the-clock thrash
to finish the car and tow to the holy land- hope to see you guys there !

doug ferguson
black radon engineering
groton, ct (and el sobrante, ca)