Re: Muroc

To: V4GR@aol.com, johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Muroc
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
Now that's what it's all about!!!  Put together your own stuff with
whatever you can get your hands on!  That's why I liked this group the
minute I pulled the ramps out on my trailer at Maxton.  It was like de
ja voux 1957.  Everybody friendly.  Everybody wanting to help and
share. Everybody building their own stuff, and the rule is, if it
works, go with it, then tinker with it to make it work better!  Ya
gotta love it!
Dick J.