Re:Engine Classes

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re:Engine Classes
From: richard jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
Yep.  I heard from John.  The ECTA rule was meant to mean the same as
the SCTA rule.  I'm happy either way, I just want to have fun.  Class
"C" it is.  I've got this thing sitting in the middle of some modified
Chevy S-10 rails, and just pulled off the automatic (it was going to be
a street rod before I saw the light) and I am now bolting on a 4-speed.
 I've found a neat body that I think will make a cool Competition
Coupe/Sedan, so I think that's the way I'll go. I will have fun!  I'm
thankful for this new site - I can learn a lot and get most of my
questions answered without bugging John B all the time.

Dick J