Re: Working at Bonneville

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Working at Bonneville
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 19:57:12 -0700
Yeah Like some Guy named Peirson..... or even oh say Mike Cook...(pres
SCTA) think his daddy was the Cook of .... AA gasser fame...
Stone/Woods/and Cook.... hmmm now let me see who else.... Guys Like
Terry... (he has a last name just don't remember it) who is a Machinist out
of Michigan who just comes to Work and be around fast cars... He isn't
famous... just a guy who gives his time so others can go fast...

I wish I had volunteered to work last year... I was so excited to be there
that I didn't even think about it.... what a shame.... I have some great
Memories of Working with John and the guys with the ECTA.. lots of fun...
and now I don't feel as Guilty Just coming and going Racing this year.....

Keith Turk.....