Re: To Duct or not to Duct, That is the Question...

To: edvs@idt.net
Subject: Re: To Duct or not to Duct, That is the Question...
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:43:23 -0700
Ed,

My interpretation of the rules is, if it didn't come with them, or were
available as an option, you can't have them in GT Class (Rule book
quote, "The following are not permitted: streamlining, belly pans, air
ducts, air vents,... etc.") Sounds like adding the vents would move you
to Modified Sports.

Tom