Re: El Mirage June Meet - the Greatest Ever! Where were you??

To: "Beverly C. Stanley" <BeverlyCSt@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: El Mirage June Meet - the Greatest Ever! Where were you??
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:03:36 -0700
Hey Bev that is great.... Thanks for the Info... that was what I was
looking for....
someone to update the Info here on the List about the West Coast Meets....

Being from Los Angles that is where my heart ls.....

Wow 297mph.... way cool... what did you run Bev... ?  or did you?

thanks again... Keith