Re: Altered cars & cooling

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Altered cars & cooling
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 18:43:03 -0700
I didn't see in the rules where a Water tank wasn't allowed.... first off

Then you go to a car like My Camaro and it had a Water tank and I went back
to a Radiator... because it worked...

I do use a BIG cooling fan... but so far even with the Heat in the D Motor
Prior to a Pass.. the motor doesn't get Hot enough to warrant anything more
then the Radiator....

Keeping in mind that I am running a One mile course and not five at
Bville...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )