Re: bout that Trans issue

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bout that Trans issue
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:38:37 -0400
        Keith

        Well I guess the clutch is locking up OK. Your little 295" must be
really
be making some HP. Tell us how fast you went on an easy pass.

        If you have trouble finding a close ratio 4-speed let me know. I may
have
access to some rebuilt NASCAR T-10's.

        Just a thought but you may want to consider a special made race drive
shaft. Big yokes (front & rear), balanced etc.

        John Beckett