LSR / ECTA Web Site

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: LSR / ECTA Web Site
From: "Lawrence E. Mayfield" <mayfield@traveller.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:26:17
Ok children. I have taken data from anywhere I could find it, from John and
Keith for ECTA and have built a simple web site for LSR information. It
contains schedules for Bonneville, Muroc, El Mirage, and ECTA.
Unfortunately, the first three do not have anything to report yet. And
information will depend on you, the avid racer. I'll need data to put on
the site for the upcoming events. The ECTA page has the current records,
results of the March meet and photos from same. I understand from John that
I may have some erroneous/bad info in some places, but if you cat an error
let me know and I'll fix it. When data changes on the site, I'll post that
fact to the list so you don't have to keep checking back all the time. Log
onto the following

                http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield/

then click on the fancy Land Speed Racing title, and off you go.

And if you click on the garish Mayfield Family home page, you can find some
stuff about my family, my Sunbeam Tiger, my Bonneville Sunbeam Alpine, and
some interesting automotive analyses I have performed for my enjoyment.

Let me know about errors and omissions. All bads are mine.

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield

DrMayf@AOL.com
mayfield@traveller.com <<<<preferred

Bonneville Land Speed Racer, '66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)