Re: Cosworths

To: <V4GR@aol.com>, <dahlgren@uconect.net>, <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Cosworths
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:12:04 +1200
There is a huge number of Cosworth engines. Original DFV built under
contract for Ford for 100,000 Pound, wouldn't buy the Team uniforms today.
Suggest you buy one of the many books available about the Company,
excellent reading. Saw a Cosworth DFV V8 at Bonne 98, dont know which
derivitive it was, DFL LeMans type, DFX, Indy type or whatever. Anyone know
about the car or how it went?

Chris Harris  # 397  C/FR.
New Zealand.