[Healeys] Additional Brake Lights for a BT7

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Additional Brake Lights for a BT7
From: Harold Manifold <manifold@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 08:24:03 -0700

--00000000000033f74a06156f2af9

Hello,

My newly restored BT7 was rear-ended a week ago and will be out of
commission for most of the summer. Needless to say I am not happy with this
situation. I have heard mention there is a kit to replace the reflectors in
the rear shroud with additional brake lights.

Does anyone have experience with this kit and know who supplies it?

Thanks.... Harold

--00000000000033f74a06156f2af9

nded a week ago and will be out of commission=C2=A0for most of the summer. =
Needless to say I am not happy with this situation. I have heard mention th=
ere is a kit to replace the reflectors in the rear shroud=C2=A0with additio=
. Harold</div></div>

--00000000000033f74a06156f2af9--

--===============3869135338022219552==