Re: [Healeys] Timeless shape !

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Timeless shape !
From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 21:03:33 +0100
"Heavy" this, "Heavy" that? Steering sounds sloppy for sure. I don't find mine
to be heavy....depends what one's used to? Maybe the car needs work in that
area....My BT7 has about a zillion grease nipples under there. Maybe some of
them haven't been getting their share. Mind you, don't BJ8s have some
differences in this area?
Simon