Re: [Healeys] Fuel pump / Ignition keys

To: alfuller194@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel pump / Ignition keys
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 06:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
I'll chime in.  When I shipped our Healey to Europe from NY, I made a list of
hoe to start the car for them.  I drove to the lot, parked the car and gave
them that lit and the keys.  my battery was dead when I picked it up in Antwerp
and it was because they had left the radio on and it ran the battery down.
Other than that, no problems---i did install the two tow hooks on the frame in
front.  Have had to use them once since installing them, but I'm like having
them.
tom