Re: [Healeys] fuel pump

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] fuel pump
From: <alfuller194@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 21:44:58 -0700
Humm - low battery causing the pump to effectively 'stall' is something to
think about...

On a related note, I have my fingers crossed for my own battery!  The car is
due to be shipped back from Norway any day now, returning from the European
Healey Meet. When the cars arrived in Norway in early June, several had
ignition switches left in the 'on' position and the battery master switch
also left on. The result was several of the cars needed new batteries before
going anywhere.  This was despite most everyone having printed 'starting and
storing instructions' in the car calling for the battery master switch to be
used.  Like I said - fingers crossed...

As to the Healey Meet - great roads! One of my favorites is Trollstigen
['Troll's Ladder']. For a sample, see:
https://www.lifeinnorway.net/trollstigen-norway/

All the best,

Al Fuller