Re: [Healeys] 100-6 ignition

To: "'Charlie Baldwin'" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100-6 ignition
From: Simon Lachlan via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:42:15 +0100
Haven't got much to add to this one except two observations:-
1) We all know that a green box is no guarantee of quality these days.
2) The red rotors apparently originated from the Distributor Doctor, who can
sell you everything you need. They were/are a success and, as such, are now
being copied by the usual types.
See:-
http://www.distributordoctor.com/red-rotor-arms.html
But you knew all that already.....