[Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: Austin Healey Ownership
From: Len and/or Marge Hartnett via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 21:50:02 -0700

--===============4039389007716975494==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_053C_01D787E8.58E3DE50"

------=_NextPart_000_053C_01D787E8.58E3DE50
        charset="utf-8"

I received the below message.  I wondered, why me?  I live in =
California.  Why would someone in North Carolina ask me if I wanted to =
sell my car?

In doing the research, I thought I would ask The List if anyone else has =
received an e-mail from Bruce Thomas or knows him.  Who "advised " him =
that that I owned an Austin-Healey?  Does anyone in AHCUSA know him?  He =
is not in the latest roster.

Curious Minds Want To Know.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA