Re: [Healeys] Core parts

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Core parts
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:43:41 -0400
Peter is on the list, or was, so we may be able to get together on the
shocks if he is out of cores.  Courtesy only goes so far.  I recall
shipping a 500 pound wooden crate to the mainland US with cores in it
in the mid eighties. (Not sent to Peter) We dismantled a lot of Healeys
back then.  The shock cores where only partially accepted as
rebuildable and therefore I took a bath regarding the bottom line on
that deal.
There was a water pump rebuilder on the list at one time but I've lost
track of that contact.
Actual I was trying to just respond to John's email and really trying
to avoid hawking parts on the list.
back to my Sunday afternoon activities.  Costco awaits my bi-weekly
deposit...
Aloha
Perry

Alan wrote:
As a courtesy to other list members, the shock cores should go to
Peter Caldwell.  He might be willing to cover shipping.  I know he has
no AH cores on hand.  He's the best shock rebuilder in North America.
Healeys@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive