Re: [Healeys] 3000 BT-7 Top Bow for Trade

To: "Bruce Griffin" <bruce_griffin@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3000 BT-7 Top Bow for Trade
From: "Alex" <alexmm@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:21:37 -0400
Hi Bruce,

My BT7 is #9520, and the top bow I have here is not correct for this car. I
don't know if it's missing a bow (it has only two) or might be the correct
one for your car. If the latter is the case, maybe we could trade. Or, if
what I have is totally incorrect and missing a bow I might be interested in
yours.

Do you have any photos?

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 MG TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm