Re: [Healeys] Lowering a BJ8 - Cape shocks

To: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>, Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Lowering a BJ8 - Cape shocks
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:16:00 -0800 (PST)
If your brand of gas shocks control the car height that is not good - dont use
them.  Certainly dont use them to set the cosmetic height of the car.
Over-tech is not the way to go unless you are doing a seious chassis makeover
for serious track work - then it becomes a 'different car' from the road car
that we all own and drive.

Standard shocks work fine in my book if in proper working condition.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail@yahoo.com