[Healeys] Fwd: MK2 BN7 Identificatiob Plates on German ebay

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: MK2 BN7 Identificatiob Plates on German ebay
From: "keith taylor" <ktee20@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:54:14 +1000
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: keith taylor <ktee20@gmail.com>
Date: 2008/9/18
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MK2 BN7 Identificatiob Plates on German ebay
To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com

 Recently on Ebay 2 sets of ID tags were for sale starting price
 1 for $1500.00 +  &  1 for $2000.00  +      NO BIDS received
To fix  these tags to a car in Australia can land you in jail if you
try to register or sell them.
 Why would you pay $1500 & $2000 if you did not have
scurrilous intentions . I have 4 sets of tags & 3 cars
It is abhorrent to me to consider selling a set that could end up
on a "HOT' car .
Thanks to the keepers of the various registers

Keith Taylor
WAMBERAL OZ
BN
BN2
100M.......if I ever finish them

On German ebay you can buy the ID Plates of scrapped, I think 1961