[Healeys] John Sims

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] John Sims
From: Linwood H Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:35:54 -0400
I sent the following to John this morning. After getting his response
and reflecting a bit, I thought I would pass this along to the group
because I think we all feel this way about John's special
contributions to the welfare of the list.

Lin Rose
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast"
1959 AN5 Bugeye

Begin forwarded message: