Re: National Ice Cream Social

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: National Ice Cream Social
From: "Lunney-Adelphia" <Lunney@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:22:54 -0400
The Carolinas group is very spread out, so we are having three times for the
Ice Cream Social -- if you are in our area, please join us!

Southwest Charlotte:  Meet at Brusters Ice Cream in Gastonia at 2:30 p.m. on
Saturday, Aug. 26.  For details, contact Treasure and Alan Teague,
TGEE1@aol.com.

North (Lake Norman area): Meet at Brusters Ice Cream in Huntersville (Exit
25) at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 27. For details, contact Dick and Beth
Lunney, Beth@Lunney.us.

Southeast Charlotte:  Meet at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 27.  For details,
contact Chuck and Edie Anderson, Secyahca@aol.com.

Beth Lunney