Re:Dilemma

To: "Douglas W Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Dilemma
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:40:13 -0500
Doug

Give some thought to all the great Healey people you now associate with and
those you will join up with in meets and trips in the Healey when you
finish.  Ask yourself if you can get that association and fellowship with
the Mustang.  Nice car, but you won't stand out from the crowd and have
that "true" sports car feeling from it.

If it's immediate gratification you want, take 30 or 35K from your nestegg
and buy an already restored and very nice Healey of your choice and begin
the fun----and have $10K left over for fun money.

In the end, however you will do what your gut tells you you want to do.
Only you know that.

Cheers
Tom