Does Anybody's Healey Run Real Well

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Does Anybody's Healey Run Real Well
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 17:02:38 -0800
Driven Erika the Red over 40,000 miles during the past seven years and
thankfully I've never been stranded.  I'm probably jinxing myself by reporting
this - tomorrow could be the first.
Vroom vroom,
John

Most of the stories I hear about trips in Healeys run like this: "I was no
my way to XXX and the car broke down". Rarely do I see, "I drive it all the
time and I hardly ever have a problem."  This is might be because breakdown
stories are more interesting than nothing happened stories.