BN2 distributor early vs late

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN2 distributor early vs late
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 09:32:33 -0400
I have enjoyed reading the  article in this months Healey Marque Magazine
written by John Trifari on installing an electronic ignition.

I was wondering how you can tell the difference between the so called early
and late DM2P4 distributor as referred to in the article. I have a really
late BN2 (made during the last week of production) So I'm guessing it would
be a late one. But you never know.

Sincerely

Rick Neves

_._