Re: Von's is Closing Shop in SC

To: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Von's is Closing Shop in SC
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 21:12:19 -0500
Dido on my front kingpins.   Twice as much as advertised and I even got to
reset the critical specs on them myself cause one was  way too tight while
the other one was way sloppy.  Should have stuck with the tried and true
members of the list that have been loyal to the hobby.   I learned a lot on
that deal.

Flame me I don't care,   He took good money for a shotty job,    Mark