Re: bj8 accelerator problem

To: <rdavies1@cox.net>
Subject: Re: bj8 accelerator problem
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 12:06:15 -0400
Ron, As I recall you might need to get to it from the underside with a long
extension. There is a specific clearance setting with a diagram on the last
page of the carburetor section in the workshop manuals and same in the
Haynes manual. This will help you to set everything to factory specs and
clearances, give full throttle travel, and release tension on shafts and
levers when at rest.
Rich Chrysler