Re: (no subject)

To: INSPTWO@msn.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:56:24 EDT
In a message dated 4/16/2004 9:29:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
INSPTWO@msn.com writes:
If you find out where Ship and Shore Motors was, please let me know. According
to my Heritage Certificate, that is where my BJ7 was shipped to from England.
Bill
Bill--

Ship and Shore Motors, located in West Palm Beach, FL., was the SE US
importer for Healeys from the early 1950's until about the end of production.
S & S
was owned by Ed Bussey and you'll find my interview with him in the upcoming
issue of "Austin-Healey Club USA Magazine".  Ed also maintained a new car
agency at the same location where he sold Healeys and MG's.

Best--Michael Oritt