RE: Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz

To: "Golding, Frank" <frank.golding@plantronics.com>,
Subject: RE: Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:08:40 -0400
No offense intended.  I guess when you live in Pittsburgh and get the kind of
white stuff we get-----days on end, sometimes together with the salt they put
on roads, places like many places in Calif just don't seem to have a tough
winter.  Even then, I will get the Healey out on a clear day when most of the
snow/ice and salt are off the roads.

Cheers
tom