geez

Re: GEEZ Palm Anomaly

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GEEZ Palm Anomaly
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:58:32 -0600
>Ya' know, this did happen to me.  I thought that I'd probably forgotten
>to delete them after downloading the files, but I think that they
>re-appeared just like John's.  I suspect (but haven't really tested it)

Do you have your hotsync'ing set up to pull things down from your
desktop to your palm?  I could see the case where it syncs, and copies
the files from the palm to the desktop, then you delete the files from
the palm and hot sync again.  The desktop notices the missing files from
the palm and dutifully puts them back.

Todd