fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup - SVRA will allow exemptions for Fire System

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup - SVRA will allow exemptions for Fire System
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 19:49:54 -0500
I had a nice chat with Matt Rose this afternoon, Matt is the Chief
Steward - West for SVRA. He could not have been more accommodating. I
was assured that any Triumph that comes to Sonoma with a non-conforming
fire suppression system will be able to run. He talked to Rob Elson,
Technical Director for SVRA, and they agreed, we will not have an issue
with the new fire suppression rules. Matt gave us his cell phone number,
if anybody has a problem with tech, he wants to know so he can make it
right. Bottom line, bring a safe car prepared to your home club rules
and let's put on a great show!

He told me one of his first events as Chief Steward was our Portland
KCup in 2021, he really enjoyed having us there, and he is looking
forward to us coming back to one of his events. He went on to say he
will be Chief Steward for both Sonoma and Laguna Seca, apologized again
for the last-minute date change for Laguna Seca, (out of their control)
and said if we have any racers want to run both there is secure storage
at Sonoma for race rigs, and again, don't worry about fire suppression
rules for Laguna Seca either.

Our registration numbers could use a boost, guys. If you are planning on
running, please do so soon!

Henry Frye
KCup Committee

On Saturday, March 2, 2024, 9:30 AM, Ken Knight via Fot