fot

[Fot] 1964 Spitfire Race Car for Sale

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 1964 Spitfire Race Car for Sale
From: Terry Sopher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 13:13:40 -0500
FOT,

Selling my very well built 1964 Spitfire race car - decided to go in a
different direction, but staying Triumph!  This Spitfire has been raced since
new, predominantly in NE. Log books back to 1972 & show many races at Lake
Erie, Nelson Ledges, Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, Pocono, Mid-Ohio, & Mosport
before the PO started Hill Climbs in 2017.  I returned the car to Road Race
configuration and also did a full restoration in 2020 and since the log book
had added The FIRM, Roebling Road & 2020 Kastner Cup at Mid-Ohio.
2024 Fresh engine by JS Performance: Wiseco forged pistons; Pauter Rods; APT
TR64-BK Cam; fully prepped crank (balanced, polished, nitrided; Full build
sheet available on request.
Detail Highlights: Dual SU HS4 carbs. GT6 transmission (by JS Performance).
Lightened steel flywheel. HD driveshaft & U-joints. Quaif limited slip
differential. Sommers Brothers rear axles. VTO Wheels 13x6.  Facet fuel pump.
Schroth Harness. Stewart Warner Gauges. Dense Alternator.  Supertrapp muffler.
ATL 8gal Fuel Cell. Safecraft Fire Suppression.  Kirkey Seat w/ removable
spectator seat.  Full roll cage w/ door bars & rear boot hoop.  Brake balance
bar setup.

Car at JS Performance shop in Elyria, OH now.  Scheduled to return to Florida
in February.  Full documentation of all parts & work performed.

Ready to Race.  $17,500.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com