fot

[Fot] Moser Axles

To: Rod Pierce via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Moser Axles
From: Rod Pierce via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 08:45:32 -0500

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915

I am looking to have upgraded axles made for my Spitfire.  I contacted
Moser in Indiana and that seems like a good option.  However, even though
they have built Spitfire axles before, they said they need specs for the
axles so they can build them.

I know there are some of you who have gone that route so I wanted to ask
about your experience with Moser.

If someone has specs or can "talk me through" the process of getting them
the information they need I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915

=C2=A0 I contacted Moser in Indiana and that seems like a good option.=C2=
=A0 However, even though they have built Spitfire axles before, they said t=
now there are some of you who have gone that route so I wanted to ask about=
or can &quot;talk me through&quot; the process of getting them the informat=

--0000000000005f882c0609cc8915--

--===============7443894900609861771==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com