fot

[Fot] SCCA Runoffs

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] SCCA Runoffs
From: Joe Boruch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 20:24:56 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_515363_376549379.1696105496741

I just noticed that after all his tribulations with his cylinder head last =
week and a blown engine before that, that Anthony Parker finished 13th this=
 morning at the Runoffs, in his EP GT6.=C2=A0 Congratulations Anthony!=C2=
=A0 Looked like a tough field against BMW Z3s and Mazda RX7s.=C2=A0 He was =
still on the lead lap, too.=C2=A0=C2=A0
There was also a TR8, driven by Jeff Young, but unfortunately he only did o=
ne lap.=C2=A0 I have not watched the race yet, but I am wondering if there =
was a crash, since a few cars only did 1 lap?
JoeB
------=_Part_515363_376549379.1696105496741

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">I just noticed
that after all his tribulations with his cylinder head last week and a blown
engine before that, that Anthony Parker finished 13th this morning at the
Runoffs, in his EP GT6.&nbsp; Congratulations Anthony!&nbsp; Looked like a
tough field against BMW Z3s and Mazda RX7s.&nbsp; He was still on the lead lap,
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">There was also a TR8, driven by Jeff Young, but
unfortunately he only did one lap.&nbsp; I have not watched the race yet, but I
am wondering if there was a crash, since a few cars only did 1 lap?</div><div
dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_515363_376549379.1696105496741--

--===============8398776738705961656==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com