fot

[Fot] Racing Rain Tires

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Racing Rain Tires
From: James Trudeau via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 21:05:07 -0400
After sliding around the wet track sessions at Thompson last weekend (on hard
all-season â??rainâ??  road tires) and with scattered rain on the horizon for
VSCCAâ??s next event at Club Motorsport, Iâ??m looking into intermediate rain
tires for my Spitfire.

Wheel will be 5.5x13 Minilites and use 6.0x20.5 Hoosier TD-R in the dry.

Mike Harmuth showed me his Toyo Proxes (I think), but I didnâ??t catch the size
- which I need.

The #19 GT6 also had Hoosier mud tires, very sticky but wear fast on a drying
track.

Suggestions please!

Thanks,

Jim