fot

[Fot] TR6 camshaft "CB"

To: Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 camshaft "CB"
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 20:54:36 -0500

--000000000000e07e2e05fb24ede3

I am rebuilding an engine for a local club member and I just tore down the
engine. It looks like someone rebuilt it but it did not run very long until
it coked up the new pistons and valves. The camshaft installed looks to be
from an unmarked new core and the only stamping on it is a capital CB on
the back boss.  Has anyone seen this camshaft designation before? It was
not timed correctly and the distributor drive was off by a tooth so I want
to make sure I set him up with a car that will run correctly this time.
I've heard that some of the blanks were not of a good quality so this is
another worry.

Bob Kramer

--000000000000e07e2e05fb24ede3

 I just tore down the engine. It looks like someone rebuilt it but it did n=
ot run very long until it coked up the new pistons=C2=A0and valves. The cam=
shaft installed looks to be from an unmarked new core and the only stamping=
 on it is a capital CB on the back=C2=A0boss.=C2=A0 Has anyone seen this ca=
mshaft designation before? It was not timed correctly and the distributor d=
rive was off by a tooth so I want to make=C2=A0sure I set him up with a car=
 that will run correctly this time. I&#39;ve heard that some of the blanks =
were not of a good quality so this is another worry.=C2=A0<div><br clear=3D=
"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gma=

--000000000000e07e2e05fb24ede3--

--===============2666365711727351382==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com