fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0 FILETIME=[63E28B50:01D95841]
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Dan Forgey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 12:41:33 -0700
Auth-sender: cofrog@q.com
Cc: hayden.schramm@gmail.com

--=-3O6Zri4DhIXW7nQjMgiu0w==

Listers,

I am nominating and seeking a second for FOT membership for Hayden Schramm.  He
has acquired a TR4A that I used to race and is taking it to RMVR racing school
in April.  He is employed at Ax and Allies a local Denver garage specializing
in vintage European cars.

His email is hayden.schramm@gmail.com

Thanks Dan Forgey
--=-3O6Zri4DhIXW7nQjMgiu0w==

<HTML>
<BODY>
Schramm.&nbsp; He has acquired a TR4A that I used to race and is taking it to
RMVR racing school in April.&nbsp; He is employed at Ax and Allies a local
Denver garage specializing in vintage European cars.<div><br>
</BODY></HTML>

--=-3O6Zri4DhIXW7nQjMgiu0w==--

--===============1728895987198641431==

fot@autox.team.net