fot

[Fot] Can you donate something to help keep my web sites live?

To: mendo_recce <mendo_recce@googlegroups.com>, "lro-team-net@googlegroups.com" <lro-team-net@googlegroups.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Can you donate something to help keep my web sites live?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 13:34:26 -0800

--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM

URLs and web site hosting are not free. I'm basically out of money to
keep the sites online and if my 13 year old 17 inch Mac Book Pro goes I
cannot afford to replace it. If you have found my web sites helpful or
entertaining I would appreciate a donation to help support them.

Thank you for your consideration
    TeriAnn

Can you help Web site support on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little bit
helps! https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf
--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM

  <head>

  </head>
          hosting are not free. I'm basically out of money to keep the
          sites online and if my 13 year old 17 inch Mac Book Pro goes I
          cannot afford to replace it. If you have found my web sites
          helpful or entertaining I would appreciate a donation to help
          consideration<br>
    Can you help Web site support on PayPal Fundraisers? Every little
    bit helps! <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf";>https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8RKE05E5Qf</a><br>

--------------qi8MYHd9YOICYLC9p6LDlFUM--

--===============2012340252546531983==

fot@autox.team.net