fot

[Fot] TR4 and Stash of parts available

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 and Stash of parts available
From: Phil Gott via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 01:06:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: "buzz510x5@comcast.net" <buzz510x5@comcast.net>

------=_Part_283692_235982232.1667783188568

Amici:
Joe Bonfatto, a=C2=A0friend of a friend, has realized that he is not going =
to get to restore his TR4 and wants to unload his stash of parts and the re=
storable overdrive-equipped car. =C2=A0He has dismantled several cars and h=
as extra frames, windshields, tops, doors, engines, etc. =C2=A0Location is =
Bloomfield, CT. =C2=A0I will be going there later this week to take a look.
If you are interested on the car or need parts, =C2=A0please contact Joe=C2=
=A0directly at the email copied above (buzz510x5@comcast.net). =C2=A0I have=
 no financial interest, just trying to help out here.
Regards,
Phil Gott
------=_Part_283692_235982232.1667783188568

 Bonfatto, a&nbsp;friend of a friend, has realized that he is not going to get
to restore his TR4 and wants to unload his stash of parts and the restorable
overdrive-equipped car. &nbsp;He has dismantled several cars and has extra
frames, windshields, tops, doors, engines, etc. &nbsp;Location is Bloomfield,
CT. &nbsp;I will be going there later this week to take a
&nbsp;please contact Joe&nbsp;directly at the email copied above
(buzz510x5@comcast.net). &nbsp;I have no financial interest, just trying to
------=_Part_283692_235982232.1667783188568--

--===============6841553625870102565==

fot@autox.team.net