fot

[Fot] maxpeeding rods

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] maxpeeding rods
From: Nick Black via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:06:20 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3855909_1263909947.1660860380814

fellow triumphers,
I'm in the process of building a "stockish" TR4 motor. The stock rods need to
be rebuilt so I thot I'd use a set of Maxpeeding rods as they are not much more
money than the cost to rebuild the stockers. Has anyone used a set of these in
an 87mm sleeve? Will they fit down the bore or are they too wide to fit without
going to a larger bore?
if its not one thing, its another...Nick in NorCal
------=_Part_3855909_1263909947.1660860380814

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">fellow
data-setdir="false">I'm in the process of building a "stockish" TR4 motor. The
stock rods need to be rebuilt so I thot I'd use a set of Maxpeeding rods as
they are not much more money than the cost to rebuild the stockers. Has anyone
used a set of these in an 87mm sleeve? Will they fit down the bore or are they
too wide to fit without going to a larger bore?</div><div dir="ltr"
thing, its another...</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Nick in
------=_Part_3855909_1263909947.1660860380814--

--===============5041838389201677354==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com