fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 front engine plate = wanted

To: vintagenick42@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 front engine plate = wanted
From: Gregmogdoc--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 19:39:32 -0700
Nick, we usually weld up the damaged area & then
either have a machinist mill the area down flat or
grind it flat and smooth with a die grinder and a
mounted stone.  We have had great success doing this.
almost every wet liner TR engine need this repair if
there are very many miles on the engine.
                                Regards,
                                  Greg Solow
                                  The Engine Room
                                  Santa Cruz.