fot

Re: [Fot] Regarding Road America for 2023

To: Robert Lang <robertlangtr6@yahoo.com>, Robert Lang via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Regarding Road America for 2023
From: Brian Garcia via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 14:47:34 -0500 (CDT)

------=_Part_1128969_229618721.1659037654160

Thanks for sharing, Bob.

I am working with the Technical Director of the event for a more detailed
release on this point but in general, whenever they have a featured marque he
is willing to make allowances for all race vehicles of that marque including
SCCA prep.  We want this to be inclusive to all Triumph racers so if you have a
car that doesn't fall into the traditional Group 2 or Group 8 classification he
is willing to work with you to find a fit for you.  More to come soon.  If you
have any questions in the interim please direct them to me and I will get you
in touch with him.

Regards,

Brian Garcia

>     On 07/28/2022 10:32 AM Robert Lang via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>

>     Hi,
>
>     Being curious, I poked around to see if Road America had any rules for
> car classification and tires posted and I found that the 2022 event posting
> on motorsportreg.com has all that information, albeit for 2022. But if you
> are planning ahead, I'm sure the 2022 rules are a good starting point.
>
>     I can re-send this message with the rules attachments, if there's
> sufficient interest.
>
>     Regards,
>     Bob Lang

------=_Part_1128969_229618721.1659037654160

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: #333333;">
Bob.</span>
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
Technical Director of the event for a more detailed release on this point but
in general, whenever they have a featured marque he is willing to make
allowances for all race vehicles of that marque including SCCA prep.&nbsp; We
want this to be inclusive to all Triumph racers so if you have a car that
doesn't fall into the traditional Group 2 or Group 8 classification he is
willing to work with you to find a fit for you.&nbsp; More to come soon.&nbsp;
If you have any questions in the interim please direct them to me and I will
get you in touch with him.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
color: #333333;" class="default-style">
font-size: 13px;" class="yahoo-style-wrap">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/cudapilot@comcast.net
------=_Part_1128969_229618721.1659037654160--

--===============3407559220907024575==

fot@autox.team.net