fot

Re: [Fot] Chris's Rooster Tail

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>, Chuck Gee <chasgee22@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Chris's Rooster Tail
From: "John H. Hasty via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 21:14:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mhc-law.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mhc-law.com; d=MullenHollandCooperPA.onmicrosoft.com; s=selector2-MullenHollandCooperPA-onmicrosoft-com; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=GiqBcrumPCrddNUym00pDpPrSO3pOsBUvKu1HJ9KA18=; b=XFJmfUv2BeAXwb4nTy369gURzkLjWdjLdnoPmrVULrkJ39YDV9dVx//6whg7ViH5zaeV6W6oyxncZhekK2tUEN5SqU2ARx2hmMYulW841c4aGsCXA+z6hUarAaFaVjw+26gd0XHWnDZ8q9flCzEX2VKD7Ts9KVqk4fOksIb1HcI=
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=GiqBcrumPCrddNUym00pDpPrSO3pOsBUvKu1HJ9KA18=; b=gNdGf0FtBj8tFkWcLR6KtaXTZ9GaHKuCYhSzK41I7H0ogr3rnMCtLkLfc6tnl6PG/kj30PN60elOnquCOepM3ORcFANadtjNcwyrUgHGLFdc9sibNQy0NV6aX54x0o0tX8+AWXa7VSb7nhT1AbcGKbC9OxY5Xc3qyi0NEbi8ER9ed48FKf+CJHQdZVuuQ500hyyisSmRs4ACZAIBTeIPyjm4KEDTy4gfrrTT02gOToM/feGddRvNS0lOOf+B0nVtOQTQ+3sMgiiI0OxTy4E141yXfmW0VpkewqksVfe8V3jRKAYeyoBOsuW+6QH8q8EY7vcW6kinEOd4nq4XZQzGFg==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=IrtpBpTgk78arsgctVhhI5DNeuXTcRF8s/yruayNMQtdGzKdzGs3Ilg8ScQXr7q+cg9Eqt5xJYkztgO+cI0Ok+Z03iR1YMznqnLBJJqUh4UK1vy+xLcVP3pbq4UPaoKgbg3+ZZqKh0LegPIcOCu4+Vk1SeePUKKxx15e8j4YNYe+bkZM8LJ+4f+/kPDKfbRfqCe2QdotlDvDo1zimGhtwwV9GLGy0oTP5Qd3W3DhIn59wPSPeOxuxWOpzc2AvH01g6joMMTIrgFtsFS0OP8WClgxwaLyhsGu3TCAiaFeyKjbo96Uq16u0dAje630kr9zBS4nhLWT9u47IL/dAgnWbA==