fot

Re: [Fot] Race Recap, from the yellow TR250

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race Recap, from the yellow TR250
From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 11:07:13 -0500
Cc: FOT@autox.team.net
Henry, Henry!
What a treat to read your wonderful recap.
Posts like this remind me of the earlier days of FOT.
You Show what it takes to win the Cup.
Knowledge, grit, pace and the ability to explain And embrace the spirit of this
whole deal.
Your win is well deserved in so many ways.
Looking forward to Road America like never before!
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars

Sent from my iPhone