fot

[Fot] Spitfire Syncro's

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire Syncro's
From: Rick Parent via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 17:48:33 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1380872_1211828302.1633801713056

Greetings to all in Triumph land.
I have one set of sample Sycro's for the GT6 and Spit transmissions now, they
will not fit the early non syncro first gear Spit box. I need a racer to test
them in the next 2 weeks, this offer is for Racers only and not street car
owners. To qualify you must be a long time Spit racer and mechanic so I can get
some experienced feedback. The cash outlay is significant so I can not have a
fail on the feedback. Once these have been properly tested I will make an order
and will sell them to anyone who has an interest. The big Triumph syncro's will
be next up, stay tuned.
I need an NOS complete slider assembly (1-2nd or 3-4th), (any) gear and syncro
for the TR4-6 to build tooling for the forged steel, heat treated with a carbon
friction surface big Triumph syncro's. Does anyone have these parts and be will
to part with them? Thanks.
Rick Parent
"Doing the right thing is always the right thing, regardless of consequences"

------=_Part_1380872_1211828302.1633801713056

=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Greetings to all in Triumph =
" data-setdir=3D"false">I have one set of sample Sycro's for the GT6 and Sp=
it transmissions now, they will not fit the early non syncro first gear Spi=
t box. I need a racer to test them in the next 2 weeks, this offer is for R=
acers only and not street car owners. To qualify you must be a long time Sp=
it racer and mechanic so I can get some experienced feedback. The cash outl=
ay is significant so I can not have a fail on the feedback. Once these have=
 been properly tested I will make an order and will sell them to anyone who=
 has an interest. The big Triumph syncro's will be next up, stay tuned.</di=
tdir=3D"false">I need an NOS complete slider assembly (1-2nd or 3-4th), (an=
y) gear and syncro for the TR4-6 to build tooling for the forged steel, hea=
t treated with a carbon friction surface big Triumph syncro's. Does anyone =
rial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir=3D"ltr">Rick Parent</div><div di=
------=_Part_1380872_1211828302.1633801713056--

--===============0251508551713681452==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com