fot

[Fot] Spark Plugs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Spark Plugs
From: Finishing Touch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 20:06:42 -0400

--------------B01CB5CBD287FCEEF478035A

I've been using NGK-BP6ES plugs in my TR6, and am having a difficult
time finding them. I am also having difficulty finding Champion N9YC
plugs. It seems that non-resistor plugs are tough to find, and if you
do, the price is outrageous.

Looking for leads on where to find the above plugs, or suggestions on
alternatives.

Thanks,
Mike Kurtz

--------------B01CB5CBD287FCEEF478035A

  <head>

  </head>
      TR6, and am having a difficult time finding them. I am also having
      difficulty finding Champion N9YC plugs. It seems that non-resistor
      plugs are tough to find, and if you do, the price is outrageous. <br>
      Looking for leads on where to find the above plugs, or suggestions
      on alternatives.<br>
      Thanks,<br>
      Mike Kurtz<br>

--------------B01CB5CBD287FCEEF478035A--